Rolling our PDD put contracts to a lower strike price and December expiration. Also increasing the number of contracts to keep an appropriate size for the trade.
This lets us extend the time period for this trade, and gives us more bearish exposure to a stock that continues to trade in a bearish trend.
- Sell (to close) five PDD November 19th $110 Puts
- Buy (to open) five PDD December 17th $105 Puts
- Limit: CREDIT of $1.60 or more
- 10:01 Executed
- Sold 5 PDD Nov 19th $110 Puts @ 19.27
- Bot 5 PDD Dec 17th $105 Puts @ $16.77
- Net Credit: $2.50
- Buy (to close) an additional 3 PDD December 17th $105 Puts
- Limit: $16.50 or less
- Full new position will represent roughly 10.4% of our Spec Model Capital
- 10:02 Executed
- Bot 3 PDD Dec 17th $105 Puts @ $16.50