Selling JD puts and BROS puts for income.
JD is a Chinese retailer that has largely escaped the regulatory crackdown in China. We collected a nice income profit from JD earlier this month and JD looks attractive for another income payment.
BROS is a new retail coffee chain gaining market share. It’s home base is in the Pacific Northwest but the company is expanding its geographical footprint.
Both positions give us a great chance to collect income while giving us a buffer in case shares pull back.
- Sell (to open) 1 JD December 17th $85 put
- Limit: $2.30 or more
- The new position will represent roughly 8.6% of our model.
- 12:13 Executed
- Sold 1 JD Dec 17th $85 put @ $2.33
- Sell (to open) 1 BROS January 21st $45 put
- Limit $3.50 or more
- The new position will represent roughly 4.5% of our model.
- 12:15 Executed
- Sold 1 BROS Jan 21st $45 Put @ $3.50