Selling our LRCX and NVDA call contracts to close our last open positions for 2021.
Heading into the New Year we’re going to start with a blank slate. This way as new subscribers begin using the model, they’ll be able to start by entering fresh new trades. We may re-enter these call contracts early in 2022, but for now we are closing out our final speculative trades.
- Selling (to close) our LRCX January 21st $680 Calls.
- Limit $50.50 or more.
- 15:11 Executed
- Sold LRCX Jan 21st $680 calls @ $50.50
- Selling (to close) our NVDA January 21st $280 Calls.
- Limit $24.70 or more.
- 15:30 Adjusting price limit
- New limit – sell the NVDA Jan 21st $280 calls @ $24.00 or more
- 15:36 Executed
- Sold NVDA Jan 21st $280 Calls @ $24.00