Rolling our NVDA call contracts to a lower strike price.
This lets us buy more intrinsic value at a discount, and sets us up for better profits when shares move in our favor.
- Selling (to close) the NVDA April 14th $210 Calls
- Buying (to open) the NVDA April 14th $190 Calls
- Limit: DEBIT of $13.50 or less
- The new position will represent roughly 8.5% of our Spec Model capital
- 12:20 – No Execution
- Adjusting limit price to $14.50
- 12:26 Executed
- Sold NVDA Apr 14th $210 Calls @ $21.14
- Bot NVDA Apr 14th $190 Calls @ $34.64
- Net Debit: $13.50