Rolling our TLT put contracts to a lower strike price.
This lets us lock in profits, frees up cash for new trades, and reduces our capital at risk.
- Sell (to close) the TLT April 14th $138 Puts
- Buy (to open) the TLT April 14th $132 Puts
- Limit: CREDIT of $5.00 or more
- New position will represent roughly 4.1% of our Spec Model capital
- 15:34 Executed
- Sold TLT Apr 14th $138 Puts @ $9.75*
- Bot TLT Apr 14th $132 Puts @ $5.45*
- Net Credit: $4.30*
*Due to a trade error and internet outage I was not able to roll the position at our limit price. These prices represent my real-money execution prices which are less attractive than the prices subscribers who followed the instructions in real-time should have received.