Following GOOG’s stock split, we’re rolling our GOOG call contracts to a lower strike price and August 19th expiration. Also reducing the number of contracts to keep an appropriate size for the trade.
This lets us lock in profits, frees up cash for new trades, gives us more time for the trade to continue, and reduces our capital at risk.
- Sell (to close) 10 GOOG July 29th $107.50 Calls
- Buy (to open) 10 GOOG August 19th $105 Calls
- Limit: DEBIT of $3.30 or less
- New position will represent roughly 10.4% of our Spec Model Capital
- 14:44 Executed
- Sold 10 GOOG July 29th $107.50 Calls @ $7.83
- Bot 10 GOOG Aug 19th $105 Calls @ $10.98
- Net Debit: $3.15
- Sell (to close) remaining 10 GOOG July 29th $107.50 Calls
- Limit: $7.60 or more
- 14:4 Executed
- Sold 10 GOOG July 29th $107.50 Calls @ $7.80