We are adding $5,000 to rebalance the speculative trading model.
On Thursday, our Spec Model portfolio value closed below $95,000. We will contribute an additional $5,000 to bring the account back near our base value of $100k.
Here is a brief recap of how we allocate capital to this trading program.
- Inception: 1/1/2022 with starting capital of $100k.
- Net profits distributed since inception: $40,660. (Including today’s contribution)
- Capital is added to account (in $5k increments) when value is below $95k.
- Half profits are distributed (in $5k increments) when value is above $110k.
- The program rebalances to $100k at the start of each quarter.
- Net profit distributions include BOTH capital added and profits distributed.
Please note: The Speculative Trading Program is a high-risk / high-potential-return trading program. It is designed to be used with a small portion of overall investment capital, and not as a comprehensive approach to managing investments.
Of course it’s up to you to manage your own investment allocations. This is just an example of how capital can be moved in and out of an aggressive trading program used in conjunction with a more comprehensive wealth management approach.