Rolling our ABNB call contracts to a lower strike price and January expiration date.
This lets us buy more intrinsic value and keep the trade in play, giving us more time for shares of ABNB to rebound. While we will be taking a loss on the original call contracts, our bearish positions have more than offset losses for ABNB in recent weeks.
- Sell (to close) the ABNB December 17th $160 Calls
- Buy (to open) the ABNB January 21st $145 Calls
- Limit: DEBIT of $16.00 or less
- The new position will represent roughly 8.8% of our Spec Model capital
- 15:25 Executed
- Sold ABNB Dec 17th $160 Calls @ $11.00
- Bot ABNB Jan 21st $145 Calls @ $26.18
- net Debit $15.18